Sunday, April 10, 2011

Day + 24

Both sets of grandparents. We love them both so much.
His hair is coming back in pink. Haha. It is the hair of a hat he got. Funny boy.


We are still here. Well of course we are here but now there isn't a date of going home. The nurses still think it will be Wed or Thur but I don't think so. Clays counts were down again. He was at 300ANC. Again 500 is where we want to be. Sucky Sucky Sucky. All the docs and nurses say the same old thing. He is doing great and he is acting like a super star. All Clay and I think is when can we go home. He isn't eating much yet. He says everything tastes like medicine. That should go away soon but we don't know when. Couple of weeks probably.

We had fun today. Grandma Liz and Grandpa John came by for a long visit. Clay and John had fun playing with a sling shot Clay got and Mom and I looked at my old high school friends on Face book. She was impressed with how many I have stayed in contact with. Face book is a glorious thing, glad it was invented and we all have this amazing technology. Grandma Nicki and Granddad stopped by on their way to Farmington. It was nice to see them too. Granddad is the one who brought the sling shot. Yep another weapon for Clay to torture docs and nurses with. They all are good with him and no one ever gets upset at his antics.

Well, we hope for big numbers tomorrow and Tuesday so we can go home soon. Tad and the kids are coming in for the weekend so I hops we are out of here by then. I wanna spend Lily's birthday with her and I cant do that if I am here.

Lots of Love, Tab and Clay

No comments:

Post a Comment