Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Its Official. We Engrafted

Ugh, We have been waiting so patiently for those words to come out of the doctors mouths. The words are as sweet as honey. Today the nurse gave us the prescriptions for when we go home so we can get them filled before leaving. (Primary doesn't take our pharmacy insurance) I took 10 different scripts, you read that right 10. Those are the ones we wont be getting mail order. Those have already been done. Clay will have a total of 13 pills, some are 1 time a day some are as much as every 4 hours. All is doable from the outside of the hospital. We are happy with our stay here but we are so happy to go home. At home there awaits our beds and our own space, and no 4 am vital signs lights coming on in the middle of the night. When I say home I mean V=West Valley home l=not Las Vegas. That happens in June or July. We cant wait for that day also!!! There is a new baby in our lives today. Our best friends had their long awaited baby. Mary was miserable and ready to pop from about 6 months. They welcomed Trevor Garth Ludwig this morning. They may not keep the name Trevor so that may change. Good luck new family member, your brother and sister already love you so much. Good night all, Tab

1 comment:

  1. Tabby, SO excited you are going to V home! I had a chart on the wall for Abby's meds when she was a baby. I used a white board. They sell some with the week on it. I just wrote down the times for each med. It helped me to see it and have a plan. I know you probably already know how to do it, but I wanted to share, just in case! Love you and hope to see you soon!! Ps. We are staying here for Spring Break! I will text you! Love you guys! --H--

    ReplyDelete