Monday, June 13, 2011

13 Days Left :)

We only have 13 more days. Can you here my jubilation. The days are starting to drag a little but I keep us busy and entertained.
Today Clay has his final bone marrow aspirate. This will be number 6. He had 4 at home and 2 here. Lets hope its his last forever. They would only have to do another one if his blood work ever comes back with elevated white blood cells like in the beginning. But that's not going to happen. We will get the results from this bma next week at our final consultation and lab work.

We have planned the party for Clays 100 days celebration. I sent out a facebook message and Nicki and I are calling the heads of families. I know there is a wedding for our family that weekend so if some cant make it that is fine and we wish Dave all the best. So here is the info. Please rsvp to me so I can get a fairly good head count so we don't have a lot of left over food or not enough....

Saturday June 25, 2011

4pm-8pm

Nick and Heathers House

13993 S Corner Ridge Ct

Draper, Ut 84020

RSVP to Tabitha 702-413-2285

leave a message or send a text



Love to all,

Tabitha


No comments:

Post a Comment