Monday, October 17, 2011

Prayers for Jacob



Clay and I met this amazing family in Utah when we were inpatient. The Watson's are so nice. They have a Jacob who was diagnosed with Leukemia and had a bone marrow transplant from the coolest little boy I have ever met, his 3 year old brother.

Anyway, Jacob has had some severe side effects from the Chemo. He has developed Pulmonary Fibrosis. He also has a collapsed lung. The docs at PCMC say this is a first for them. Not the collapsed lung but the Pulmonary Fibrosis. They are developing a plan of action but the family is devastated. This is what I feared with Clay, the chemo has so many horrible side effects. It kills me that the thing that can help our kids get better can also kill them with the side effects. We (Clay) is so blessed to have come away with very little side effects and very little issues. Knock on wood. Everyone go now and knock on the nearest piece of wood. K welcome back. haha. Back to the topic. We have been so fortunate to have the bestest prayers ever. We have groups all over the country who all pray to different Gods. I think that the love and support form our friends is what helped us get through the trauma and fear of cancer and bmt. You guys are all solid strong powerful people. I love you all so much. thanks for your prayers for my sweet, amazing, moody, grumpy stubborn outstanding boy.

So tonight and for a while our friend Jacob needs your love and support. Please pray for him and the whole Watson family.

Love to all,

Tabby and Clay

1 comment:

  1. Oh Tabitha! I haven't been on your blog for a little while and I just saw this post. It brought tears to my eyes! Thank you so much for thinking of Jacob and asking for prayers for us. I know that prayer has been the most powerful thing that has brought him through this far. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete