Monday, March 28, 2011

Day +11 our 3 week anniv


today we celebrate our 3 weeks. We are half way there. The stay is typically 5-6 weeks. So if we are here the full 6 weeks then woo hoo. Half way point. How ever we are shooting for more like 5 weeks or less.

The Docs all say he is looking great and his blood work looks great. They upped his pain meds again. Clay now is feeling much better. Today was a normal regular old day. If that is possible. Clay took a 4 hour nap and was still asleep by 930. Its a good thing, that means his body is healing.

The picture above is one of Clays favorite techs, well, the girl techs anyway. Can anyone see why he likes her. First she is super cute and super nice. 2 she plays soccer. She is good about dragging him out of bed and making him kick the plush soccer ball around the room. They do tricks together. She is good for him and the scheduler seems to know that because we always get her when she is working.

Tad is doing a fabulous job running the Vegas part of our lives. I knew he would. He is getting homework done and kids to practices as well as dinner and playing outside. I am grateful he is there and holding down that end of our lives. They are all coming up this weekend and we cant wait to see them. I want to hug my Uly girl and my sweet Cole (I wont say his nickname, he would kill me). Earlier in the blog I posted about Cole's grades. Update is the end of the quarter was on Friday and I am proud to say he passed all but 2 of his classes with 3 B's and 1 C. He did fail two classes but I think he did great and I'm not worried about 2 classes. I am really proud of Cole for getting his work done and for Cole for busting his butt and getting all his stuff done and turned in. He is awesome and I love him.

Well, I am off to bed. Good night all and I love each and everyone of you.

Tab

No comments:

Post a Comment