Saturday, March 12, 2011

Day -6

Well somehow I got my days mixed up. He only has 6 more days until transplant. The best thing, today is my birthday!!
I was able to spend the day with Cole, Clay, Tiff, Dave, Cort, Caddie and my Mom. We went to the zoo and had a ton of fun. The whole time Cole and I kept saying Clay would think this was so cool. He and I took a ton of pictures and the minute I got back to Clay I had to show him all of them and tell him everything about the day. I found out the zoo has a Keeper for the Day program. I think Clay would absolutely love it and when he is well enough and has dr approval I will try and get that set up. While I was out with the kiddos Tad was with Clay and they played a bunch of board games. He is such an awesome Dad, he likes to do things Clay likes and does a great job keeping him entertained.
Clay is feeling well, he is still eating and drinking. His tummy is a little queasy and he gets nauseous and the drop of a smell. His spirits are still good. Laughs and plays around. We are relishing in the moment because we know within a week or so all of this will change.
Love to all,
Tabitha

No comments:

Post a Comment