Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day -8

I am really tired tonight. Clay was up all night with severe night terrors. Once he was back to bed he was good for 3 hours and then up again. He doesn't remember any of it. Whats interesting is he fell out of bed and hit his head, he still doesn't remember any of it.
We had Dani come play with us today. She played Clue and hung out. She is leaving for New York tonight so she wanted to spend her last day home with Clay. He had a fun day. The tech tonight is Tommy and he is a gamer, he and Clay played Halo Reach. I asked him if he other patents to tend to and he said this is what he is here to do, keep the kiddos happy and upbeat. Tommy so far is our favorite tech.
K I am exhausted so I'm have to keep it short. Remember we love everyone and are so grateful for all the emails, phone calls and texts to check on Clay. We have him good for a couple more days and then he crashes. I am loving every minute of his happiness cuz I know soon he is not going to be happy.
Love to all and good night,
Clay says I miss my silky.

No comments:

Post a Comment