Thursday, March 24, 2011

Day +6

No counts and strong will power makes you fall asleep at the laptop.
Clay's eye is so gross now. It is cool looking and harmless.

Clay and Ben playing Call of Duty


Sorry I didn't post last night. I wasn't tired or anything, I just didn't feel like opening up the laptop. I know alot of you follow to make sure we are okay and I am sorry I didn't post.
Wednesday was a fun day of the same thing. Clay and I hanging out in a room trying not to go stir crazy. Clays favorite tech was on duty, Ben. He noticed Clay was lonely and bored so he gave me a nice break and played Call of Duty with Clay for a while. It was nice to have some one other than Mom get killed at video games. While they were plating I went outside and sat on the lawn and talked to my awesome sister in law who is moving. It was nice to get out of the room and let the sun hit my skin. I wish Clay could get out to, but not now. In several weeks when his numbers come back up.

Clay had a hard time surrendering last night and falling asleep. He was looking online at dogs he wants to get when he gets home. Yep that's right I'm a sucker and promised him a new puppy when we get home. Anything to give him something to look forward to and to occupy his time.
All in all it was a good day. The things he is having a hard time with is the mouth and throat sores. He has mini, well not so mini, cancer sores that run from his mouth down his throat into his GI track and his tummy. Those are a side affect of Chemo, no white blood cells and no platelets to fight infection. There is nothing to make them go away, we can treat with pain medication as needed. They are doing a great job of helping him and he was handling it really well.

Thanks for everything and all the visits from family.

Love Tab and Clay



No comments:

Post a Comment