Sunday, April 3, 2011

Day +17

Daddy and Clay hangn out.
Clay and Bauer. He loves the dog visits.
Clay and Elliott the dog. Elliott is a Labradoodle. He comes by every Thursday.
This is what big brothers are for. Taking your mind off of feeling like crap.


Sorry I didn't post last night. I was not here. Tad and the kids came up for the weekend and we were able to watch conference as a family in Clays room. Afterwards I took Cole and Lily and went shopping. I usually take the kids the day before their birthday and buy them their birthday outfit as part of their gift from me. This year I wont be home to take Lily out so we went a little early. We went to Sugarhouse and had a blast, lunch and shopping, what more can you ask for. Afterwards I got to drive in the rain storm to and from Lehi for Cortney's birthday party where the kids spent the night.


Today is just as great as yesterday. The family is together again in Clays room watching conference and playing WWE All Stars on the xbox. The fam has to go home today and that makes me sad. Clay on the other hand I think is happy that Lily wont be touching his stuff anymore. They were actually playing basketball today. TOGETHER. We all know that doesn't happen ever. It was nice to see them happy. I am grateful for our family and friends. We had a couple visitors this weekend. Its always nice to see our friends. Bishop and Tanner came by last night on their way to the priesthood session.

Thanks everyone for everything you guys do for our family.

Drive safe Tad and kiddos.

Tab

1 comment:

  1. you know i am not crazy about pets, but i LOVE these dogs because they love my dear claydo!

    ReplyDelete