Friday, April 1, 2011

Day + 15. Much Better Tonight

We are at day plus 15. I am feeling much better tonight. The loss of Kim, the girl, really hit me hard last night. I guess that is something I have never really had to face. But, after a day of thought and a massage from Tiff, I feel better and now we can move forward. Clay did awesome today. He actually was by himself for about 4 hours and he did great. He got board but did well to keep himself entertained. He is spending alot of time sleeping right now. He sleeps until 10 or 11 and then falls back asleep by 2 and is up by about 5 and back asleep by 10ish and is out for the night. The nurses say this is good and just means his body is healing and repairing itself. If that's the case then keep on sleeping. Tad and the kids are on their way up tonight from Vegas. Clay is excited to see Cole. I am excited to see them all. Tonight we had a visit from Jesse and Kim. They are cousins. It was nice to see them. This weekend is conference and I am excited to watch it. Usually there are a hundred things that come up or distract me from watching. This year I am in a room with four walls and that's it. Clay and I can watch and enjoy conference this year. I cant wait. Well, good night all and sweet dreams. Tab

1 comment:

  1. conference! this is one of my favorite times of the year. let's share thoughts after the sessions :)

    ReplyDelete