Saturday, April 16, 2011

The family is TOGETHER!!!

Tad and the kids arrived really late last night. It was so nice to get to sleep and know that all 5 of us are under the same roof. When we got us this morning Clay was happy to see everyone.
He is doing well today. Still not eating and has no desire to do so. That will come in time but I worry about it. I have been told that is normal and it just takes time. So I wait.
Lily is sitting next top me watching me type and I love love love that she is here.
Update on our friend Tanner who we asked for you to pray for. His last blog post said he was doing much better and they were able to get the fluid off his lungs. Good. It is amazing how good of prayers we have. The power of faith and prayer are an amazing thing. It is what makes miracle happen.
Love to all. Happy Holy Week
Tab

No comments:

Post a Comment