Tuesday, April 26, 2011

from 10 to 1

The left is the Cyclosporine, 10. The right is the Tecro, 1.

Today has been an awesome day, which is good because last night sucked. Clay slept from the time we got home from the doctor until I woke him up to take his last dose of Cyclosporine and his night time meds. He had a hard time keeping those down and threw up a bunch. In the end he kept them down and slept through the night.
Today I ran out first thing to our pharmacy down town. First off I love "having" to make the trip to the pharm because it is across the street from the temple. I park in the Joseph Smith Mem Bldg and walk through temple square. That is such a beautiful and uplifting place. I'm taking Clay on Friday to pick up the rest of his scripts that are back ordered. This morning when I came home I ran up stairs to show Clay the new pills. He smiled and was ecstatic to see what he was taking. He has gone from 10 pills to just 1 pill. AS you know from yesterdays post we are changing his anti rejection med. He is having such a rough time with the 10 pills. He was glad to take the med this morning 1 pill that was it. He took it and was done, no nausea, no shaking, no sitting still for 30 minutes so he doesn't throw up none of that. He was so happy. He felt so good he ate lunch and then ate dinner and then had a snack. He ate more today than he has since he was discharged. I hope this keeps up, I really want him to be happy and healthy and not have his life revolve around medication time. I want for him to feel free and not stressed, stressed people do not heal well.
A much better day for sure.
Love to all Tab and Clay

1 comment: