Friday, April 29, 2011

Friday Appointment

Yeah, we didn't need any transfusions today!!! We were in and out in 2 hours, that is a record. Clays counts are doing awesome and they are taking him off the TPN (iv nutrition) for the weekend. They want to see what he does off of it. I hope he starts eating but we shall see. The nurse also changed his dressing over his line and said it was looking great with no sign of infection. That's right there is no infection, I am crazy anal clean the dressing mom. Clay was mad at me this morning, I'm not sure why he just was, when the nurse was talking to me he kept turning his Ipod up higher and higher and the nurse turned to me and said "It sounds like you are getting I hate my mom music right now". I laughed, yep sure was. He got over it when we went walking through temple square. Who can be mad of have any ill feelings on Temple Square. That place is amazing, I cant believe how much it gets taken for granted. When we lived here we hardly ever when there. If we went to the temple we just went to Jordan River Temple. Even if you are not a member it is such a calm peaceful place and the flowers are stunning. While we were walking there was the cute bride ans groom and she was freezing. I just thought to myself who would have thunk the end of April she would have needed long sleeves or a somthing warmer. I feel bad that she was so clod and her husband was trying his darnedest to keep her warm but it was super cold today. Can you imagine snow on April 29. It was like 90 in Vegas. Amazing the change in climates from here to Vegas. I miss home and the warm sunny skys.

Anyway, so far so good. Happy to be healthy and with my awesome family. I'm headed with my Mom to see the opening night of Sunset Blvd at Pioneer Theatre tonight. Should be fun and it will be nice to spend some one on one time with her. We haven't done that in like 20 years. Love you Mom and Love to all my family.

Love Tab and Clay (mostly Tab, Clay wont put the video game controller down =) )

No comments:

Post a Comment