Sunday, May 22, 2011

Weekends in Utah are rainy

I like to look for rainbows whenever there is rain.

Clay and Alex sneaking in the cave.


Clay and Daven. We are sad that Jill and Trev are taking him to MN.


Clay and Alex hangn out at the Gardens.


Clay throwing logs




It has been raining so much here. It has also been way cold. It is probably a good thing so we stay home. I like to get out of the house and when its raining we just stay home and stay healthy. We were kinda busy this week. We had our usual Mon Fri doctor appts, we saw a movie, and went shopping with grandma. Friday was Tanners services so we thought about him alot. Friday we went and spent the evening with Tiff and the kids. It is fun to go visit them, we hit two dollar stores and Dave was done. Saturday was Aunt Ruby's funeral. Aunt Ruby was Tads grandmas sister. She was an amazing lady, all the Searle women are, and I wish one day I can be like them.


Last night while I was flushing Clays line and it didn't work. Bummer. I was just talking with the nurse on Friday about how we haven't had a line break, clog or anything and then BAM. We have clinic on Monday and they can clear it out. Its not a bog deal and happens all the time. So, don't worry or fret about it.


I found out today through a blog of a friends that Ashely, a girl who was in the hospital for a really really long time passed away during transplant. She had alot of aliments and had waited a long time for transplant. Her parents are awesome and loved her very much. They are from Idaho and took her to Ohio for transplant because they were the best for what Ashely needed. To the Duke family, I pray for your peace.


Today is day 66. That means 34 days left. WooHoo.


Love to all,

Tab and Clay













After the funeral we went to the Thanksgiving Point Gardens. They are so so so beautiful. We had so much fun. Clay and Alex were able to go a wonder with out the grown ups and we got some great pictures of flowers and people. I loved being there and want to go back. Tad and the kids are coming in town over Memorial weekend and I think I may take them. Lily will love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment