Tuesday, July 5, 2011

4th of July as a family

Lily, Clay, Cole

4th of July
Clay and his friend Fidel lighting fireworks.


Cole and Jake.


Fireworks group.

Shurtleffs, Ludwigs, Ludwigs neighbor




The kids at fireworks. I love that our families get along so well.

Thanks Ludwigs




We had an awesome 4th of July. We went to see Transformers and Clay had to wear his mask the whole movie. He loved the movie, hated the mask.

We had a great weekend with the Becks, Ludwigs and us. This holiday has a special meaning to us. It is the start of something amazing, it is the start of time. We have nothing but time.


I got a message on face book from a special friend I met at the hospital who lost her son in May. I was grateful to hear from her and know she is doing well. I miss her and love her. Keep moving forward Kristi, Tanner is pushing you every step of the way.


I love being with my family. I hate that the kids fight still and that I have to be Mom and be responsible. I love that we can argue over where we are sitting on the couch or in the car. I love that Clay is here to push buttons and tease his siblings. Being together is awesome and I wouldn't want it any other way.


Love to all.

Tab, Tad, Cole, Clay and Lily




No comments:

Post a Comment