Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Alecia, Alex, Tanner and Adele came to visit.
Stupid little pill
Stupid little pill


Today was awesome. Clay is improving so much every day. Today he decided he didn't want to take the medication he takes by mouth in liquid form anymore. He hates the flavor and the texture of the liquid. So we tried it and he was successful!!!! That is the first sign of healing. He jumped to the head of the class today. I am so proud of him and his willingness to try and move forward. The nurse and I just looked at him in awe and worry and he looked up after taking the pills and said what, that wasn't that hard. Are you kidding me, he is amazing. Day twelve and taking pills by mouth. I have to say it just one more time. AMAZING.
Alecia, Alex, Tanner and Adelle came to visit and Alex was kind enough to play video games with Clay so I could have dinner with grown ups. Clay was sad when Alex left, he said there was actually someone he could play really well with. I guess I cant play very well. The other person who came to visit was Uncle Dave, he was nice enough to free some work time to come play Halo with Clay even though he has never played before. Clay had fun but you could tell he was frustrated cuz he had to keep finding Dave on the Halo board. I think he is excited for Cole to come this weekend so he has some one to hang out with. I'm excited to see them all this weekend so I can hug the kids and kiss my hubby. Lily had a softball game and her team won again. Lily got up to bat twice and was waked both time, Lily walks alot because she is left handed. Hey what ever gets her on base so she can score. She played third and Tad said she did well but needs to remember to tag the runner. I miss seeing her games but know she has good friends to see her in my place. Cole plays tomorrow, cant wait to hear about that one.

Love to all and good night.

Tab and Clay

No comments:

Post a Comment