Thursday, March 31, 2011

Hope, Faith, Comfort

Tonight I want to dedicate my post to a family on the ICS floor. There was a young woman that was fighting cancer and she lost her battle tonight. She has been in the hospital for well over 2 months and has been fighting an uphill battle the whole way. I don't know her family but I see her Mom come and go from her room all the time. I have only met her in passing but she seemed very nice and loving. There are a ton of nurses that are off today and heard what was happening and came in. They are all outside our room crying. Knowing the love they had for this girl makes me realize just how much being here is the best decision we could have made for Clay. I don't know how the nurses and staff on this floor do it. I cant imagine how they all feel right now. I know I am sad and my heart is heavy tonight, wow, the emotions the family must be feeling scares me to no end. I know the family is LDS so I know they know of the eternal plan but I also know and fear the pain they have and the heavy hearts they are all bearing right now. I pray for the girl and family I don't know in room 4404 tonight. I pray for hope faith and comfort for that family and all the families out there who have lost a child today. Peace be with you. Love Tabitha Clay is doing fabulous and tonight I am extra grateful to my heavenly father for his blessing on us.

No comments:

Post a Comment