Monday, March 14, 2011

Day -3

I am not going to post alot tonight. I am super moody. Clay has had a bad day again. He is doing really well though. The new Chemo hurts his bones so he gets covered in hot packs and goes on morphine. He does well with that regimen.
Tad and Nicki came up today and sat with us for a while. Heather and the kiddos came up. It was nice for me cuz I took the kids and went on a hospital hike. We saw all the cool things and then went outside to see Clay from the window. They thought that was cooler than the painted horse. Thanks for the break kidlets.
K love to all and have a fun FHE with your families.
Tab and Clay

1 comment:

  1. It was so good to see you guys!! Thanks for takin the kids! They had a great time! Clay, you look awesome! I am so proud of your strength. Tab, you are the greatest momma! I love you guys!! Kisses and big BIG hugs!

    ReplyDelete