Monday, May 2, 2011

Monday Clinic

it is so nice to be in and out of clinic in an hour. Clay didn't need any transfusions today. The docs are keeping him off the TPN and on the fluids with magnesium. As of the appt the 3 pills for the Techro (anti rejection) is the same however the results have not come back yet so that can change. He has picked up a virus some where. Who knows where. They said since there is no fever and no real symptoms except his counts went down a little and he has a tiny cough, they are not going to admit him and just watch him. Any sign of a fever or any worse feeling we are to call the hospital immediately. So that is where we stand. He is still doing amazing.

He is the best kiddo in the world. He was given this trial because of his strength and power. He is doing so well fighting this and he should be home in his own bed soon.

I hear my cute neighbor and bestest friend in the whole wide world is taking good care of my family and feeding them fish tacos with out me. Thanks for helping out and making sure they are all safe and sound. I miss my Sally Lou and my Mexican. I told Tad to hug and kiss all of you but he told me no. That must feel awkward. hahaha. Thanks again.
We also keep getting letter in the mail from Clays Primary class. Sister Waggoner is his teacher and she is awesome. Thanks so much for keeping him in the minds of your class and taking time out of your lesson to write him. It raises his spirits more than you know. He wants to write everyone back so hopefully we can get something in the mail by the end of the week. Thanks Sister Waggoner and all the Primary.

Love to all, Tab and Clay

No comments:

Post a Comment